Millcreek Golf Club takes pride in offering world-class services to our members at a reasonable price. They will receive a myriad of benefits including access to the championship courses, clubhouse amenities, daily use of golf carts, golf caddy assistance, and many more.
Interested future members may apply for membership through a referral from 3 of our members. Also, the application will be reviewed by our board of trustees. Unless the candidate is vying for a junior membership (ages 30 and below), a referral from only one member is necessary.
The 4 Kinds of Membership are as follow:
- Legacy Membership – entitles members to ALL privileges with unlimited access including the right to be nominated in club elections.
- Full Membership – entitles members to ALL privileges with limited access to amenities.
- Sports Membership – this membership entitles members full access to sports amenities.
- Junior Membership – a special category for minors, this type of membership entitles the holder to ALL privileges. The type of access may depend on the type of membership the referral originated from.
|Category||Nomination Fee||Annual Subscription|
13-18 years old
12 and below
- Access to golf courses, tennis courts, and pool
- Clubhouse services
- Food and beverage
- 50% Discount on competition fees
- Exclusive discounts to special tournaments and events
- Free golf cart service
- Golf caddy assistance
- Eligible to bring one or two guests, depending on the membership type
Special discounts on the Pro-Shop